HDBaseT™ Recommended, PureLink Certified
PureLink's TOTALWIRE™ CX Twisted Pair Cable Assemblies Are Now Recommended by the HDBaseT™ Alliance for Superior Performance in High Speed Data Networks
RAMSEY, NJ - APRIL 22, 2016 - PureLink is pleased to announce the TOTALWIRE™ CX Series high performance, shielded twisted pair cables and bulk cable assemblies, now recommended by the HDBaseT Alliance for guaranteed performance in high speed data networks across a home or building. Available in pre-terminated lengths of up to 330 ft.(100m.), as well as bulk cable reels for custom installations, the CX Series offers a “set and forget” cabling system that effectively delivers ruggedness, reliability, compliance, and peace of mind to many data-sensitive applications.
The CX Series is designed to support 10 Gb Ethernet transmission, including Ultra HD/4K, and features End-To-End Shield construction with individually shielded pairs to ensure minimal crosstalk and provide added protection from outside interference.
Engineered for optimal signal transmission, the TOTALWIRE CX Series fits perfectly with our PureMedia and HDTools HDBaseT™ matrix switching and HDBaseT™ extension systems - so much so that, as part of our PureAssurance System Certification program, we will extend by two years the respective warranty for any PureLink product exclusively connected with the CX Series!*
| CX Series
| TOTALWIRE CATx High Performance Cable
- Quality Construction - shielded connector and 4 shielded
twisted pairs (U/FTP)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Tested and verified to meet performance requirements set by
- Available in pre-terminated lengths from 33 ft. (10m) up to
330 ft. (100m) / bulk reels of 1000 ft.
| CX Connector
| Certified CATx Assembly for CX Series
- Field installable plug for cable conductors up to 0.048” and
overall diameters up to .295”
- Low profile design allows for use in high density switches
- Anti-snag boot prevents plug tab damage during
- Packaging available for both field installation and factory
- Can be used to terminate both shielded and unshielded
*Certain restrictions apply. Please ask factory for details.