The PM-180X is the world's first and only 180x180 Cross Platform 4K Matrix Switcher, adding to the industry's most comprehensive selection of large-scale matrix switching systems powered by PureMedia™.
Sharing the same innovative features as every PureMedia™ matrix switcher, the PM-180X showcases a never before seen hybrid architecture housing a combination of up to 180x180 modular 4K I/O card options for distributing analog and digital sources, including 3G/HD-SDI, HDBaseT, DVI, HDMI, and Fiber.
Combined with built in Motore™ Ultra HD Scaling Technology, the PM-180X delivers full-featured media processing and scaling (up to 4K at 60Hz) at every output for seamless image reproduction and maximum flexibility.
- Compatible with PureMedia™ 4K I/O Cards, SDI I/O Cards, and Analog Input Card
- Ultra HD / HDMI v1.4b / HDCP-compliant
- Cross-Platform Switching Technology (3G/HD-SDI, CATx (HDBaseT), DVI, Fiber, and HDMI)
- Selectable PCM audio extraction, audio insertion
- Optional audio matrix switching (balanced/SE), attenuation
- Advanced RS-232, customizable True POE, Auto-EDID
- LCD touch screen display with security lockout
- I/O signal analysis, test pattern generator, optional QuadView
- Non-HDCP compliance notification
- Bi-directional RS-232 / 422 / LAN control
- Frame / I-O / Tx-Rx monitoring, input signal HDMI monitor loop
- Auto-Scaling powered by Motore™
- GenLock for 3G/HD-SDI
- Optional redundant power supplies
- AMX, Barco, Crestron, Extron and Vista-compatible